Supercharging Startups. Accelerating Brands. That’s what we do.
أعلى 10 في المملكة المتحدة وسطاء الخيارات الثنائية To Apply, please visit the Job Postingاسعار العملات التاريخية
http://sacramentomountainsradioclub.org/?hifer=%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85&c4f=32 هل تجارة الاسهم حرام Collider is hiring! We’re looking for a Head of Programme to join us in our office at Wework, Southbank.
http://lactopur.com/?xrjak=swap-free-forex-brokers swap free forex brokers Now in our fourth year, we have invested in 34 startups,including Seenit, Miappi, Camapaign Amp and Pixoneye. Our community of startups is set to exceed 50 by the end of this year. This is an exciting time in our development as we are seeking to grow the business across the UK and on the world stage. As an accelerator we foster world-class madtech startups, savvy investors and brands who are seeking to harness the technology of startups. We are on the hunt for a dynamic and driven individual to run our world-class programme for startups and support on delivering to clients.كسب المال دون استثمار
- Manage the delivery of the Academy Programme
- Liaise with our Partners to find venues for the Academy and manage the events, bringing in team members when needed
- Seek to constantly improve our delivery to the startups through testing new trainers and getting feedback from startups and trainers
- Support the Director in managing relationships with our Brand Partners
- Work closely with the community manager to ensure all Collider companies are communicated to efficiently and effectively
Essential for this role
- Relationships are key in this role, you must genuinely enjoy working with new people. You’re a natural networker, love the startup environment and are exceedingly comfortable with trying, failing fast and learning from it.
- You’ll get stuck in from the first day and be part of the small but impactful team at Collider
- Glass half-full personality and a can-do attitude. Enthusiasm, good-will and persistence will go a long way in a startup.
- You’re resourceful, pro-active and do whatever it takes to get things done.
Why you’ll love working us
- Your role at Collider plugs you directly into the heart of the startup eco-system, and allows you to meet a host of successful and inspiring entrepreneurs through work and play. What’s more you’re at the forefront of Corporate Innovation.
- We run a flat structure; we’re a small, tight team, driven by the same mission – to make London the capital of #MadTech. We are passionate about helping our startups and our Brand Partners.
- Send us a covering note and your CV telling us why you’d be perfect for the role