Applications for the Class of 2017 are now closed. We’ll start recruiting for the Class of 2018 in June next year, or how about applying to our programme in Amsterdam?
Whatever time of year it is, we’d still love to hear from you. Please get in contact with us via email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Joining the leading London MadTech accelerator involves monthly networking events, consistent brands and agency meetings, and 130+ hours of support in the first four months.
We’re looking for startups who can help brands and agencies better find, understand, engage and sell to their consumers. Below you’ll find some of the areas where we are actively recruiting startups from. All others who can argue a relevant case are encouraged to apply.
Hear what it's all about from our alumni & Investors
- "It has been without question, the best decision and most rewarding experience of my career, and I would wholehearted recommend Collider to any start-up." - LivingLens
- "Collider has been instrumental in supporting Sumo Insight in the critical months after launch to create scalable momentum and give us a board presence which has already returned monetary value into the business. It’s definitely an opportunity to grab!"
- "Collider accelerates very high quality startups with a strong relevance to our brands." - Marc Mathieu, SVP Global Marketing, Unilever
- "The mentoring process has been a fantastic accelerator for the business. It's much more about the mentor being on our side of the table, partnering with us and working through the issues than a normal supplier/customer relationship." - Miappi
- "We received direct access to senior leaders throughout Unilever. The opportunity to validate and challenge our assumptions was transformational for our business. We're now working directly on a global project with the CTO and Beem is the cornerstone of the communication strategy."
- "Collider combines great value seed money with a huge commercial kickstart through its brands. In my mind it is the best possible way to kick off a B2Brand startup." - Stashmetrics