Applications for the Class of 2017 are now closed. We’ll start recruiting for the Class of 2018 in June next year, or how about applying to our programme in Amsterdam?
Whatever time of year it is, we’d still love to hear from you. Please get in contact with us via email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Joining the leading London MadTech accelerator involves monthly networking events, consistent brands and agency meetings, and 130+ hours of support in the first four months.
We’re looking for startups who can help brands and agencies better find, understand, engage and sell to their consumers. Below you’ll find some of the areas where we are actively recruiting startups from. All others who can argue a relevant case are encouraged to apply.
Hear what it's all about from our alumni & Investors
- "Collider accelerates very high quality startups with a strong relevance to our brands." - Marc Mathieu, SVP Global Marketing, Unilever
- "The mentoring process has been a fantastic accelerator for the business. It's much more about the mentor being on our side of the table, partnering with us and working through the issues than a normal supplier/customer relationship." - Miappi
- "It has been without question, the best decision and most rewarding experience of my career, and I would wholehearted recommend Collider to any start-up." - LivingLens
- "The support network and the potential of the contact base that Collider brings to the table cannot be overvalued. The whole experience has been a vital factor in the success that we have achieved so far with CampaignAmp."
- "Collider combines great value seed money with a huge commercial kickstart through its brands. In my mind it is the best possible way to kick off a B2Brand startup." - Stashmetrics
- "The greatest benefit we got were the amazing brand introductions and other connections. The breadth of experience of the team and mentors allowed us to validate our assumptions, and very often to then refine them." - Dibbz