• Are you a technology startup building a platform, product or service that enables brands to better find, understand, engage with, and sell to their consumers?
• Are there at least two in your team?
• Do you have an MVP?
Then check out what we have on offer:
1. 50K€ of cash investment on offer in return for 8% equity, of which you’ll invest 20K€ into the Collider coaching and training programme, and 30K€ net to help build your business.
2. An awesome programme giving you structured access to brands and agencies in both Amsterdam and London.
3. First-class coaching from dedicated coaches who have set up and sold MadTech businesses.
We invest specifically in technology startups that are building platforms, products and services that enable brands to better find, understand engage with, and sell to their consumers. We have developed the perfect platform to transform startups into real businesses. Not just two-man-and-a-dog-back-bedroom-investment-hunting outfits that generate Twitter followers, win pitching competitions, or plaudits in the media. But proper, bonafide, robust businesses. Businesses with customers, revenue and scalable models for growth.
We’re highly selective about which brands and agencies we bring on as partners. Only progressive and innovative brands who pledge to offer real help, make real introductions, and lay the yellow bricks leading to pilots make the cut. By introducing our startups to these corporates early and often, they’ll be customers early and often too.
We’ve recruited the perfect pool of investors for Collider UK, and we’re now doing the same in Amsterdam. Each one is a specialist in their field – mostly marketing and advertising. They know exactly what it takes to make it big and how to get our startups to succeed at light speed. Their role is to provide expertise, make the right introductions at the right time, and work the founders hard.
- Read more
We officially announced our big news today – Collider will be launching in Amsterdam next year! Below is our...
We are looking for startups to provide tools to help brands and agencies better find, understand, engage with or sell to consumers. In short: MadTech businesses. (That’s marketing and advertising tech, by the way…)
There are three minimal criteria:
1. You have a team of at least two people.
2. You have an MVP.
3. Your technology business idea is awesome.
Applications are open until April 28th. The final eight startups will be selected by the end of May and the programme will run from June 15th to Sep 22nd (including a three week summer break wk 30-32).
Our three month programme consists of both academy classes and dedicated one-on-one coaching.
The objective? To help you find the perfect product-market fit, the optimal business model, (launching) customers and prepare you for follow-on investment.
Our programme sets itself apart from others with the access we provide to great brands through our corporate and agency partners in both London and Amsterdam.