That’s right – we’ve seen no impact on the number, quality or geographical location of startups since Brexit.
In fact, we’ve had over 300 applications of which a high proportion have been impressive quality.
And as it’s that time of year where we draw close to both our investment campaign and startup application deadline, we thought we’d dig into the data and discover the startup trends of 2016/17.
Check out our favourite five snippets of what we can expect in the marketing and advertising world:
1. Around 10% of all applications from the UK are in advertising and analysis.
2. Almost 3/4 of applications are from Europe.
3. The primary focus of Israeli startups this year is on big data or blogger outreach/marketing.
4. Other than the UK, the next highest number of applicants from a European country is Spain.
5. Almost double the overall applications relate more to marketing than they do advertising.